Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The office.

Office. I have an office to myself. It's so little and perfect. I have a desk and drawers and space for files and reports and all the things I will get to create.

I will beautify this office and make it my own little career sanctuary. It will be a place to get work done and get it done well.

I can't believe my career is starting. I'm a like a child with a new toy and I can't wait to use my imagination to turn this toy into a fabulous journey.

I'm about to take this opportunity and show this company who I am and what I can do. I will work hard for what I want just like I have been.

... Oh and I get a business card. No freakin way, right!?


Until next time.
Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note with your name. I enjoy talking to my readers.